Greetings, nobles! Join us in Discord! https://discord.gg/gvNbRSB
Throne of Lies
A downloadable social deduction game for Windows and macOS
[Early Access] Throne of Lies is a 3D online, multiplayer game of mischief and betrayal, a "social deduction" game inspired by medieval politics, tabletop, and Werewolf/Mafia (1986).
In a match of 16 players, each player is assigned a class and a faction -- no one knows who is who, but do know that there are traitors that want to kill you.
Your objective is simple: Discover your allies, dispose of the rest.
Experience more than 100 abilities, 35+ classes, 4 factions, and day/night phases in a game where wit is more important than abilities. During the Night phase, the bad guys must conspire murder while the good guys must investigate clues to discover the traitors. During the Day phase, the good players will accuse the guilty of treason and execute them upon a guilty vote, while the bad guys will manipulate the evidence to point the fingers towards their own allies!
Who shall you believe? Your life will depend on it.
Additional Key Features:
- Social manipulation abilities - Funnel chat to the dead, silence players, twist words.
- Recruiting and converting system - Force a faction change, the class changing a "darker persona" with different abilities.
- King and royal system - The king is known, but his faction is not. Upon his death, step up to ascend the throne.
- Customized armor, weapons, and even auras - Executions abilities are tied to your equipped weapon.
- Excellent Discord / Forum community!
Only Steam keys are available
- Only for Windows/Mac/Linux 64-Bit
- Discord is recommended for early access
|Published||145 days ago|
|Author||Throne of Lies Game|
|Tags||3D, Classes, Detective, meaningful-choices, Medieval, Multiplayer, Mystery, party-game, social-deduction, Strategy RPG|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Homepage, Discord, Community, Community, Twitter, FB, Steam Greenlight, Kickstarter, DeviantArt, Soundtrack|
In order to download this social deduction game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Live on Steam with Closed Early Access! 136 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.