Greetings, nobles! Join us in Discord! https://discord.gg/tol
Throne of Lies
A downloadable social deduction game for Windows
Throne of Lies is a 3D online multiplayer game where up to 16 players must combine their social deduction skills with over 100 abilities to root out the traitors at the table and stop their foes from taking control of the kingdom.
In a modern take on tabletop games like Werewolf/Mafia and set during a time of medieval conflict, each player is randomly assigned one of 40+ classes, ranging from the King, himself, to a hapless Fool. Most players will be loyal members of the Blue Dragon faction, but each game will feature members of either the wicked Cult or mysterious Unseen faction, along with a few Neutral characters to mix things up.
The unique Day/Night cycle allows players to congregate around the table, discuss their findings and accuse players of treason during the day and use their abilities to occupy, spy on, conspire against and even kill their fellow players at night.
While Cult and Unseen players know their allies, members of the Blue Dragon must be suspicious of every other player to ensure that they don’t fall to an evil plot.
Even the King is suspect in Throne of Lies, and the enemy’s ability to convert other players to their side means that allegiances are always shifting.
The game concludes when the Blue Dragon faction has disposed of all hostile threats against the kingdom or their enemies have seized control of the Throne of Lies!
- Use social abilities to silence opponents, manipulate their words and actions, or even speak with the dead.
- Keep precise notes in a journal to expose your investigation in the event of an untimely death.
- Leave behind a custom, hand-drawn Deathnote to mock your attackers.
- Equip armor & weapons to customize your character and executions with absolutely NO pay-to-win mechanics.
- Neutral players have their own objectives and missions to complete. While this could be as simple as ensuring their own survival, it may be to quietly eradicate everyone at the table.
- Gather players with the ability to generate invite codes with one click, and never lose your friends with the auto reconnect feature.
- We heavily moderate our community and constantly update to improve your experience.
Join Our Epic Community
- Only Steam keys are available (Keys from itch.io are globally unlocked)
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Release date||Sep 28, 2017|
|Author||Imperium42 Game Studio|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity|
|Tags||3D, Classes, Detective, Meaningful Choices, Medieval, Multiplayer, Mystery, party-game, social-deduction, Strategy RPG|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Community, Community, Twitter, FB, Kickstarter, Soundtrack|
In order to download this social deduction game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Sun in the Sky, Time to Lie! 50% OFF!Jun 24, 2018
- v1.1.1 -- New "Streamer Mode"! Aww Yisss....Apr 12, 2018
- v1.1 Released! UI Revamp! New Mode+Customizations!Apr 02, 2018
- 25k Players Since September 29th Launch!Nov 24, 2017
- Live on Steam with Closed Early Access!May 11, 2017